Thursday, May 14, 2009

Boys These Days

When Will wakes up from a nap, he looks like this:

When he's overtired, he looks like this:

Just before a diaper change (when he's not flipping over and crawling away, hence the placement of the changing pad on the FLOOR), he does this:

And then there's the crawling-away I just mentioned:

When he's trying to talk and making raspberries, or saying "Bleh bleh bleh" over and over:


See? I told you someday "soon" I'd post more pictures! I finally uploaded all the April shots, and I think they'll provide fodder here for a good week. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go chase down a wannabe walker. The zero balance is cramping his style...

2 comments:

Lisa M. Welsien said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big!

Bee said...

That "overtired" picture looks EXACTLY like Dave after one too many! I LOVE IT!