1. New projects.
2. Warm weekend weather.
3. "Babies' night out" with Mo, Dave & Ryan. (Yeah, we took Will to a bar last night. A busy bar. What?)
4. Pop-up illustrations to keep Will interested in reading books. (Oh, sorry, did I say reading books? I meant eating books. But hey, they're books!)
5. New moms' group starting this Wednesday thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyougod. (It's been three weeks since the last one ended. Needless to say, I am a leetle bit excited.)
6. Speaking Of Excited: Did you know that there are only two episodes of Battlestar Galactica left? And Starbuck might be a half-cylon, and her dad might be Daniel, and ....... if you had told me five years ago that I would be completely engrossed in a sci fi soap opera whose premise was basically "humans v. the robots they created," I would have laughed heartily. The joke is obviously on me.
7. Speaking Of Excited, Part II: Do you know what tomorrow is? Tomorrow is our nephew's birthday. Doesn't 3-10-09 have a nice ring to it? We can't wait.
Don't go anywhere! There's an honorary #8, 9 and 10 that can't wait for next week:
8. Brendan turned four on Saturday. Happy Birthday!
9. Skype isn't my favorite because it allows everyone to see that I don't put makeup on, wash my hair, or get dressed in anything non-stretch many days of the week. It's sad, really. But Skype is still pretty great because we get to see Dave's side of the family, and they get to see Will. Meanwhile, Will likes to watch their faces but is mostly interested in trying to stuff the computer mouse in his mouth.
10. A baby who can sit up all by himself. Yay! (I was going to post a series of pictures, but Blogger keeps flipping the orientation around and I'm tired. Plus, with more photos, the cuteness might just be too much.)
The pajamas are the finishing touch on the masterpiece of cute.