Monday, March 2, 2009

Running Out of Titles

What I'm grateful for today:

-Healthy, happy babies like Holden Shear and Grace Welsien, who have kicked off baby season with an adorable bang.

-Awesome friends who revive (awesome) blogs and say nice things about me on them. :-)

-Nature's Promise frozen vegetables on sale at the grocery store. Yeah, it's a stretch, but these are supposed to be small things...

-The Bachelor season finale Part I tonight, Part II tomorrow...why do I care so much? Who can tell?

-March. It doesn't feel like March, what with this mighty Nor'easter closing schools and churches and whatnot, but it is March, and that might count for something.

-Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst. You guys, I'm totally a gamer now! Mm, maybe not. But it's a fabulous naptime indulgence.

-Playing Lexulous on Facebook wiht Julie. In fact, it's the only reason I go on Facebook ever. Indeed it is, for me, the "saving grace" of Facebook. See? How I tied everything together right there?

Hope everyone's having a lovely start to March.

1 comment:

Julie Hays said...

yay for lexulous. it makes facebook all the better. xoxo