Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Noon is Coming to Town

Dave is home today!

In celebration of the beginning of our Christmas, I had an appointment at my obstetrician and then ran errands--by myself! And I have to tell you: I felt free as a bird. Thoughts kept going through my head like, "Wow, that's a bitterly cold wind--good thing I don't have to carry around thirty pounds of boy and parka in this snow!"

I don't know whether that's a reflection of my sunny, glass-half-full outlook OR my sad life attached at the hip to a toddler. Since it's Christmas, I'll go with the former.

We have a busy holiday ahead of us, so I probably won't be able to post again until the New Year. I leave you with a new poll (TO THE LEFT) asking you to predict our second son's birthweek. If you need "something to go on," I'll remind you that early labor with Will began 4 days before my due date, real labor started the following day, and he was born 2 days before he was due. Do with that what you will!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you, Dave, and Will had a very Merry Christmas...can't wait to meet the new Noon! Xoxo