No, I'm not particularly uncomfortable, and I'm doing a good job of enjoying these last days of non-motherhood...but I have no objections if this baby wants to make his way out in the next few hours!
Here are some of the things I've been distracting myself with--many ideas courtesy of my lovely friends and family members:
- Walking. Everywhere. (Thanks, Cindy.) To the post office, the grocery store, our new favorite dinner spot, no holds barred. The only caveat is that I have to make sure there's a restroom every .6 miles or I have to rush home, trying to cross my legs as I walk (which is a difficult-to-impossible feat).
- Hanging out with all my local girls, including Lauren and Kerry in their rare off-hours and AlRo before she gets tied up with her new job.
- Reading before bedtime; going to movies; trying to fit in other fun stuff that will be more difficult in the coming months! (Thanks to Maria and Julie for the wealth of suggestions.)
- Cleaning and organizing our office, guest rooms and closets.
- Baking for my doctor's office, for my hairstylist, and for anyone else willing to accept treats from me. Yes, otherwise known as "nesting."
- Having no attention span for TV anymore, although I did watch the "Dancing with the Stars" season premiere last night, and I think it's actually mindless enough to suck me in!
- And of course I will be eating pizza for dinner on Friday evening after my dad returns from his business trip. (Thanks again, Cindy!)
Any other suggestions for the last week or so?
Also, don't forget to leave a comment predicting the baby's size!!