- Pampers Swaddlers diapers: they're cozy even when pulled tight around the tummy, and they're virtually leak-proof (in our experience)
- Baby mittens: any brand or type works to keep hands warm and prevent face-scratching if you're too skittish to clip or file your baby's nails
- Dr. Brown's baby bottles: we tried Avent, Born Free, Medela and Evenflo, but these bottles are worth their slightly more involved assembly requirements
- Snap 'n' Go stroller by Baby Trend: I've covered this one already in another post
- Random humidifier bought at CVS: clears up congestion, warms up the nursery, provides some welcome white noise
I'll add to this list with future posts in the "Faves 'n' Raves" category.