Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Keep on Truckin'...or Minivan-in'

Just got back from NJ and PA Sunday night. We were a mere thirty minutes from home when a poop explosion woke Will up at 11 p.m. We changed him in the backseat at a rest stop gas station (where Dave had to run in and buy more wipes. I said explosion and I meant it).

The christening was wonderful, as was the rest of the weekend, but our camera's being fritzy and I don't have time to troubleshoot it. I'll upload pics next week when we get back from our Midwest Road Trip. We leave on Thursday, and the first leg of said trip? Eleven hours.

At least we'll have a minivan with an entire row of seats devoted to poop explosion management, though. So that's an upgrade. Score!

(Pray for us.)

1 comment:

Bee said...

You guys are brave! I will be calling you for advice one day when we take our first Florida-NJ-Boston ride! Have a great trip!!