Mondays are goooooood. We've got a lot of grace to be grateful for today:
1. A visit from Aunt Jen, complete with coffee, pizza, Doritos and magazines. But not all at the same time.
2. A weird Clooney movie.
3. A four-month-old who sleeps from 8:15 at night to 7:15 in the morning. And again from 8-9 a.m. Sweet, sweet nectar of the baby gods.
4. Deciding to take Sundays (mostly) off from chores and errands. They don't call it a day of rest for nothing.
5. Dave's weeklong vacation starting in four days.
6. Hand-me-down baby books...especially ones containing the word "Oops" over and over again, causing Will to laugh uproariously with his crazed-caveman grunting giggle thing.
7. The good half of the Love Actually soundtrack. (I'll take Joni Mitchell, Wyclef, Eva Cassidy, even the Sugababes; I'll leave the random Kelly Clarkson song and definitely The Calling. Ugh. But, I know, we're focusing on the good stuff, so YAY for the album-half-full!)